Tuesday, October 14, 2014

DAY 2

I couldn't wait to get up this morning to blog. Okay, so, Gavin didn't sleep much last night but all for a good reason.

I did his wet wraps two times yesterday plus I let the wet wraps soak over night on his hands, feet, and face.

Gavin laid down for bed at 10:30pm... and of course I've been going to sleep late this week so I laid down at 12am then Gavin decided to wake up at 12:30am! Typically his first waking for the night I soothe him and he goes right back to sleep but not this time.

He was very squirmy (as if he didn't want to sleep) then minutes later wide awake wanting to play?! I took his wet wraps off just because he had already worn then for two hours (thats the minimum of hours to leave them on). I couldn't see anything because we sleep with only a small night light. I didn't want to encourage him in waking up so I didn't turn on the lights either lol. This momma was tired! Finally after being a wake 1 hour with him I went and woke up his Dad. Yes, Daddy some times has to sleep in another room to get some sleep lol. He had to be up early today too. I thought he could help soothe Gavin within another hour but no more then 1 hour.

My husband comes to the room and turns on the restroom light to see Gavin and guess what?! His hands, feet, and face are not only more clear then day 1... his skin feels so smooth! I haven't felt his skin so smooth in a very long time. Normally his hands are so dry and rough he scratches his face with his knuckles and its comforting to him. Not anymore!

He felt so good he wanted to play all night!! I was so exhausted so I "had" to nap at least 1 hour and so my husband watched him from 1:30-4:30am. He played with him till he got tired lol. Gavin seriously has an awesome Dad.

This is a quick photo I took this morning. He looks A LOT better then yesterday. I'll be taking a photo each day so you all can see his results.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my Unique!!! He is getting better! You guys are some strong parents!! I won't be able to join you on the walk but I will donate. Also, I'll talk to my FAM on doing the Teal Pumpkin in Dallas and I'll do it up here in Missouri! Well I hope you guys get some rest tonight! �� You will be in my prayers! ☺
    -Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Abigail ♡♡ send me pictures of the pumpkins if you do them. Thanks so much for reading. Just laid him down for bed. Let's see what tomorrow brings :)

    ReplyDelete